Sunday, October 23, 2011

farm stand adventures, 3


A sweet little stand on the way home from church
that I have passed for the past 3 years and never stopped.
well........ I finally stopped and I am so glad that I did.




a basic setup,  yet completely filled with all sort of fruits and vegetables
& so many varieties of each.
plum tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, roma tomatoes, yellow tomatoes, beef tomatoes
every apple. literally



herbs, fresh lavender, hot peppers, fresh cut flowers
oh, and little jars of jam made right from their garden.


this summer, I made a point to visit every farm stand within 10 miles of my home
so many of which I didn't take my camera to, but I am so ready for next summer
& by then, I plan to have all of my canning tools ready to go!

yellow
butt(::)n

No comments: