Thursday, June 25, 2015

Blueberry Crumb Bars

These are easily the most delicious bars that I have ever made. Breakfast, snack, dessert...second dessert?! These crumb bars are so versatile. I baked them for my best friends gender reveal party/Mothers Day Brunch, little did we know that she is having a boy! What a sweet surprise! I also baked them for my husbands birthday party, not knowing that they would be the hit of the party up against my gooey pecan pie & brown butter rice krispy treats! (yeah, those are coming up!)


These bars are loaded with fresh blueberries, oatmeal, butter, & lemon. Simple yet delectable. These keep for a week if they last that long in your house! Perfect to grab on the go, or enjoy after dinner.


As long as you have one bowl, you can make these bars! No mixer needed! The crust and the crumb topping are the same so this recipe is really easy to make with little clean up. You can easily change the fruit too. I want to make it with raspberries next and maybe add some chocolate chips to the topping.


always
yellow butt(::)n

No comments: