Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jam doughnut muffins.

IT HAS BEEN MONTHS!
no, my computer is not fixed yet
but I did turn it on today, uploaded 700 pictures
& here I am. Revisiting a favorite place
& learning to share again :)

these little muffins are a keeper & an ultimate treasure.
my friend Susan shared this recipe with me.
She is a wonderful baker. Always creating treats and sharing with who ever is near.
She truly inspires me to bake out of love.

make homemade strawberry jam

make the batter. scoop a little into each liner
add a small scoop of jam
top with batter, 2/3 of the way full

once baked, allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes.
remove the muffins from the pan, dip the tops in melted butter
and dip into a bowl of cinnamon sugar.


They really are the best little muffins I've ever made.

update;
I have lots and lots to share with you all.
so many new recipes & creations have been made
in my new kitchen! [YES! I have a new kitchen]

I promise to stick around!
always.
yellow butt(::)n



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there! Can I have all the ingredients of this yummy cupcakes? I wanna try this at home too! its really interesting and I want my family to taste this. Thanks a lot.
xx
cakes bakery in Brooklyn