Monday, February 21, 2011

yellow button cookies

i didn't mean to wait so long to post, but i've been dealing with a.LOT.
almost bought a business...what?
yeah, awkward. but i know that i didn't buy it because it's not...mine.
not my idea.
not my color scheme.
not my dream.
other opportunities will come around.
im sure of that.

while dealing with all of this stress, little green bird has been so encouraging.
sending valentine love my way [heart cookies!]
and original handmade yellow button stud earrings! AH!
& also just coaching me through whatever i'm facing.
thank you, missy. be on the lookout for a special package coming your way!


inspiration of the week
my 'yellow button bake shoppe' [one day] will feature these cookies.
they will be my signature item.
yellow button shortbreads
little shortbread sandwich cookies
infused with lemon zest
filled with raspberry jam
and topped with sugar

so proud of myself.
have a  great day!

yellow button





No comments: